Do you ever have moments of anxiety, self-doubt, depression, judgment, or plain old stuckness? Do you have moments where you simply feel like you’re not living up to your potential, or living your ideal life? We all do… it’s part of being human.
BUT… we have choices around how to work with those states. We could suppress or deny how we feel in these moments. OR… we can choose to notice them, explore and lean into them, opening ourselves to the opportunity to move through them.
Mindful Compassion Coaching is an opportunity to explore new ways of cultivating inner-wisdom. It is an opportunity to learn new patterns of thinking, new ways of being, and new ways of harmonizing with your own internal energy. It starts with a foundation of self-appreciation, self-acceptance, and self-compassion. The purpose of meditation is to awaken the heart, and as we awaken our hearts and connect with our internal-wisdom we begin to move through challenging places and patterns into a place of contentment, peace, and joy.
We will work together to uncover your stumbling blocks and discover your potential. With guidance you can reconnect with your inner wisdom to find peace, contentment, vitality, and joy.
Mindful Compassion Coaching is not traditional life coaching or therapy. It is an opportunity to explore and cultivate tools and techniques to develop a more content, vibrant, life. I’m not here to analyze your childhood or offer quick fixes. Instead, I coach you on ways to become more present, compassionate, and in harmony with aspects of life through helping you cultivate and maintain your meditation practice.
Deepening our meditation practice helps us get in touch with potentially limiting patterns of thought, emotion, and energy, and provides new insights into how to move forward with authenticity, open-heartedness, and acceptance.
Are you ready to:
- Follow your dreams
- Live a fully authentic life
- Increase your self-confidence
- Remain centered in difficult times
- Embrace gratitude and a positive outlook
- Improve your personal and professional relationships
- Discover who you truly are, even if it means looking at the scary parts
- Let go of habits that don’t serve you to create space for habits that do
- Enhance your vitality and intuition by connecting with your internal wisdom
Coaching sessions may include:
- Meditating together followed by discussion of your experiences
- Harmonizing with internal energy through qi gong
- Exploring current life issues and challenges with the intention of finding ways to incorporate acceptance, patience, and compassion
Mindful Compassion Coaching is an investment in your personal growth and wellbeing. It helps you reflect upon your life and openly explore fears and dreams in an open-hearted, accepting environment. Sessions are available in person, or online.