Compassion arises from an awareness of distress in self and others, an emotional resonance with the distress, and a desire to take action to help alleviate the distress. The benefits of compassion cultivation are profound and numerous, not the least of which is contentment and a sense of joy that may also be infectious to your partner, family members, friends, even co-workers. Enroll in one of our programs or private coaching to deepen your mindfulness and loving kindness.
Developing the qualities of strength, courage, and resilience in the face of difficulties can support a wide range of goals — from improving personal and work relationships to making a positive difference in the world.
A crucial key to developing compassion in your life is to make it a daily practice. When striving for happiness and contentment, daily cultivation of compassion becomes tremendously important.
Compassionate Balance Meditation programs show you how to cultivate and practice present moment awareness, increase self-compassion and self-acceptance, reduce stress, anxiety, and depression, and enhance connection with others.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Increase loving kindness, compassion, and acceptance for self and others
- Reduce judgment and criticism of self and others
- Move toward contentment and away from anxiety
- Develop deeper levels of serenity, resilience, and creativity
- Calm the mind and direct thoughts more positively
- Sharpen your ability to focus and pay attention through mindfulness and present moment awareness
- Strengthen your ability to be present with difficulty
- Embrace the courage to take compassionate action
- Integrate mindfulness and self-compassion practices into everyday life
- Balance life’s challenges with a positive outlook
The resulting benefits are:
- Enhanced ability to feel compassion and acceptance for self and others
- Increased calmness and ability to handle stressful situations
- Better authentic engagement and communication in relationships
- Self-evaluation and mindfulness when feeling overwhelmed
- Increased job satisfaction and fulfillment
- A more pleasurable, nurturing life at home or with family